May 12, 2024, 02:37:42 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Star Soul Attributes

Started by KillerWasp | WaspMan, August 16, 2018, 05:47:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerWasp | WaspMan

August 16, 2018, 05:47:01 pm Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 05:54:21 pm by KillerWasp | WaspMan

This new system that is unlocked at level 160 is something that not many people know about, but do not fear, I am here to give a little light on what it is, how long it might take to farm for a certain amount of attribute points (Star Souls) and what each one gives...

So first off, what are the attributes that you can boost:

And now the stat Max Increases:

Now that we have that out of the way, let's see what the increases are per Attribute Point for each Stat shall we:

Now that I have showed those, what does each point cost in Star Souls and how much does each spent point actually give?

Here's a list of that, which shows each "Tier" for the Attribute as well as the cost increases.

Green = Mobs Needed with average gain of 22 Star Souls per kill.
Red = Total Star Soul needed for all Star Soul Attribute points.
All is the total amount needed for all "Tier" points.

[[[P.s: Each Attribute point will cost you 10,000 Star Souls!]]]

Now you might be thinking "I can do that, it doesn't seem too difficult to kill a few hundred thousand monsters. Might be a weeks work." Well, let me give you some good and bad news. If you are willing to spend a week farming for Star Souls, I recommend that you kill the Star Soul Witches as they have around 70k less Health than the others, making them harder to kill. And, they yield the same Star Souls per kill. That was the good news.

Now the bad news.

Here is a list of the success rates per "Tier" of each level.

All that information is just taken from reading in game as well as checking in the files. Please do let me know if I made a mistake in the comments or just shoot me a direct message on the Discord. I hope this was somewhat informative on what the Star Soul system is all about.

Thanks for taking the time to read and see you in game!!

I'm an Administrator for the Community Discord and experienced Jade Dynasty Developer/Modder.
JD Induction ID: 7000780X000010015004100Z0da1ff
Head Admin for Swordsman Reborn Online and Developer/GM

CompeR