May 04, 2024, 05:11:56 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Ascend Leveling (when its unlocked)

Started by puder13, July 01, 2018, 08:10:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

puder13

Want to lvl super fast and super high ascend on a low rate server????? Dont we all lol. Well i know a couple tips and tricks to that. Step 1 get 2 (dont be dumb on this part and get 3) Affinity Swap items from market. Step 2 as lvl 150 pre ascend Farm Soultower daily and Celestial Tower daily/opening Celestial Coupon packs for Taichi pill pack, this will let you build up amounts of Gold Pocketbooks *unlimited and 100a day* Taichi Stocks and Taichi Pill packs. Step 3 start saving Sigils and refine items pre asc. Step 4 build up some Tanis Ka Charms for 150+. When ascension is unlocked and we asc generally get a plvl if you can to lvl 90 or so.
At lvl 90 you can choose your affinity (this is where and why i had you get 2 affinity swaps please be smart) choose 1 of the 2 affinities you do not plan on being. AKA if you want to be fuwa then do the quest to be dagos or felk. You receive a questline for the affinity that gives tons of Taichi pills and affinity/chroma beads with items for asc gear. You will complete the questline for that affinity and then swap to the second affinity and repeat until you get to your desired affinity. There is another ascension questline called Sandy Traces that does the same. at this point starting from lvl 90 on official you can hit lvl 142 asc that day. Here it will and should be higher because of x5. While you do the quests you can be opening the pocketbooks and stocks and pill packs you have saved up. I cant be positive but generally you will be looking at 145 to 150 ascend with this method. at lvl 150 you can enter Sunstrider map to grind those will be the best exp mobs to have and can drop orders. you can trade the order and a tanis ka charm for a exp order. Can only do 1 order a day per mob. Each lvl range (152 154 156 158) has 2 mobs so generally best thing to do is swap mobs here and there to get orders for each. to give you 2 exp orders to do. again on x5 those will be the biggest boost to exp. Besides doing BGs on x4 or 5 exp orbs. This was the best way to lvl fast on official and will be the best way to lvl fast here too. Remember to follow my order on the affinity swaps it will save you 3k green jades :)

CompeR