May 04, 2024, 11:00:36 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

How to maximize early game provisions to gold output

Started by Kash, July 03, 2018, 01:41:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Kash

Hello, this will be a simple yet valuable early game guide on maximizing early profit and managing your green jaden early. Now currently Ascension is not out. Therefore the majority of gold income comes from Esper grinding, Provision selling, and Treasure hunting. However I am going to talk specifically more toward Esper Grinding and Provision farming. In or der to maximize profits I highly recommend dishing out the early Green Jaden on bag space. This will allow you to carry as many provisions as possible when AFK farming. Now I recommend leveling a pet to at least level 30. This will allow you to unlock a provision bag. The beauty of this bag is that it will auto-move your provisions from your bag to your pet's provision bag. The Steps to unlock the provision bag is quite simple. Once you have finished expanding your bag. Begin to use green jaden on Sunray Brooch x2 For every 2 of them you will unlock 6 Provision bag slots from Pet Tamer Totto (Found in sunstream). The bag caps at 144 bag slots allowing you to essentially double your Provision space which will be extremely useful for farming Honor or simply making gold. Enjoy!