May 04, 2024, 11:02:52 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Farming Efficiently

Started by KillerWasp | WaspMan, July 07, 2018, 03:59:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerWasp | WaspMan

So I heard you liked to farm/grind your way to the top with Grade 10 Provisions in Shura. That's cool! And I bet you sat there at night, with a worried face thinking "Am I going to have enough space to farm all night and pic up everything I possibly can?" Don't worry, so have others.

I'm here to help. This guide is taken from another guide from another user. Which was good, but this one will be a little easier to follow if you like pictures rather than a bunch of text.

So let's get into things...

The best thing to do at the start, especially when you have a few thousand Green Jades from Voting on staying Online is to head over to the Online Webstore which is located in your Account Panel via the website. (Press Account and then Green Jade Shop on the left)

After that it's simple, head over to the "OTHER" tab and then go on the sub-tab which is labelled "Pet Aid" (shown below) and buy two (2) Sunray Brooch items as you will need two (2) of them per six (6) slots of space.

So once you have that, where do you go? Well, you go to Sunstream and talk to Pet Tamer Totto, he's the cute boy to the far left of the Mailbox. You want to look for the "Expand Provisions Bag" quest once you talk to him, so acquire that and make sure you have the two (2) Sunray's on you to complete it.

After completing the quest and being happy with yourself, you'll see that you have unlocked 6 Provisions slots for your pet to auto grab from your bag (as long as you tick that little box!)

Another good idea is to buy Storage expansion items in the "AID" Tab under the sub-tab labelled "Storage", this allows you to maximise your own bag, as well as that of your pets. This gives you a huge advantage and you can really go afk for a few days without needing to worry about space. Maxed out the pet bag has a capacity of 144 I believe and your own has a capacity of 252.

Most bag slots at the start will unlock per a certain level, which stops at level 105 with the first "page" unlocked. So you'll probably have to expand both bags in order to make everything go smoothly.

I hope this guide was helpful and I wish you all good luck and happy farming/grinding!

-Killer

Original "unrefined" guide here

I'm an Administrator for the Community Discord and experienced Jade Dynasty Developer/Modder.
JD Induction ID: 7000780X000010015004100Z0da1ff
Head Admin for Swordsman Reborn Online and Developer/GM

CompeR