May 03, 2024, 01:11:16 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Referral Programme

Started by KillerWasp | WaspMan, July 02, 2018, 11:56:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerWasp | WaspMan

July 02, 2018, 11:56:52 am Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 03:49:47 pm by killerwasp
So you want to refer a friend? That's cool! You get rewarded for that here at Jade Dynasty Reborn. Just head over to your Account on the main website, then head down to the "Referral" menu shown below;

And don't forget to share your referral link with your friend, family member, clan member, or who ever else you want to share it with.

Once you've done that, you'll notice that the "Current count" on mine says 0. That will go up once the referral of yours has been online for 48 hours (2 days).

Then what?
Well, then you can head over back to the Marketplace and go under the "Packs" menu in the first tab and you'll be greeted by this window;

As you can see, you need an amount for certain packs. The first needs you to refer one (1) person. The next needs three (3) and then five (5). Also, remember, the more friends you refer to the server, the more Green Jades you will earn. 3,000 GJ per account to be exact. Please do however remember that you can only have two (2) accounts which you CAN NOT refer yourself on.

You used to be able to use one link for your alternative account. However, that has since been changed and you are no longer able to do so.

For those that do not know how to get their Induction ID, please read on!

To get your Induction ID, all you need is to be level 60 and then go to Sunstream (New Main City to some) and go up to where the Clan and Alliance Masters are, then, to the East of them, you'll see the Territory Agent Evan as well as the Induction Agent. Press on him, which will open the following window;

after that, all you have to do is "Copy ID" from this window (Note: Some users will disconnect on pressing "Copy ID", so "Copy Info" does the same thing, just open Notepad and extract the ID from that to prevent a crash);

I hope this has helped somewhat and I wish you all a nice day!

For anyone interested, here is my link from the picture as well as my Induction ID again;

Link: https://jadedynasty.online/?page=register&ref=1840
Induction ID: 7000780X000010015004100Z0da1ff
I'm an Administrator for the Community Discord and experienced Jade Dynasty Developer/Modder.
JD Induction ID: 7000780X000010015004100Z0da1ff
Head Admin for Swordsman Reborn Online and Developer/GM

CompeR