May 03, 2024, 12:55:31 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Pre Asc Leveling.

Started by puder13, July 01, 2018, 08:01:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

puder13

July 01, 2018, 08:01:18 am Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 08:21:53 am by puder13
Ether here, everyone asked how to lvl fast and it really is simple.
Start the lvl 1 plots and follow until Jadeon, now most of yall thought it was useless but while you do plots in Jadeon stop by the dispatcher near Issa and see if he has any red quests. Taichi is the biggest value for lvling ingame. So grab a quest or 2 and complete them while you are doing plots. Now once you hit lvl 30 you can recieve Celestial Coupons from daily log reward. At this point hopefully you have voted and have some greenjades. Get some Tanis Ka Charms and go to Jade Exchange Girl in sunstream (408,334) and talk to her, pick the Pack tab and pick any of the packs to open with the taniskacharms. It is random but you can get Taichi Pill Packs that will help boost you some. Use the packs and see what lvl you end up at, based on the lvl proceed to start a couple plot quests for that lvl range. Until you hit lvl 60 where you start the best Plot quests in doombog they give taichi pills so lvling becomes super fast. Now dont skip these plots as you lvl because lower maps give less taichi so those are best for lower lvls. now do that until tier 3 or lvl 90. At lvl 90 take some time out and go do a couple dailies. between exploring the scroll (80 taichi pills and a exploration pack) use the exploration pack to explore and get some gold pocketbooks. Do Soultower as high as you can or Celestial Tower.Look for Understream run can get 4 to 5 Packs of 70 taichi pills. If its close to server reset time when you are doing this as low lvl i highly suggest you do the dailies so you can do again after reset. Skydweller/Lotus/Donation/Treasure Hunt/Mysterious Pills. all those quests give a nice amount of exp. Go do Fair in realm 15. Incase you didnt know when you enter fair under your minimap is a golden scroll click that scroll and you can pick which quest you want to do and it will teleport you to the area. you can do 3. after all this you should easily be 100 to 110. In which you will continue plots from where you left off at in Wildlands or Incense Valley. and go up to Shura. This method is the fastest just gotta make anything giving Taichi a priority. It works 100% for the best and fastest lvling. Thats all i can think of lol thats what i did and yall saw how fast i hit it.

CompeR