May 05, 2024, 02:02:15 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Leveling guide for new players

Started by acount03, December 10, 2018, 08:12:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

acount03

December 10, 2018, 08:12:29 am Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 11:32:01 am by acount03
Hello, i'm gonna  make a lvl-ing guide for  new players , but  be  pacient with me cause english isn't my 1st language :D
Ok so we start...you are lvl 1 char, human athan or  enkin , there are 2 ways to lvl up ..enjoing the full story of Jade dynasty by doing quest given by npc , or fast lvling by useing small ing trick that help you  lvl up faster :D .. i will present the fast version :D
0- Taichi pill- give you  a % of  exp based on character lvl --more taichi pills you eat -faster you lvl up )
1- you are lvl 1 -seek a  master  on worldchat( you can type only  12  chars ) you get 100 taichi pills as Gift from Tao Danush
2-after lvl 15 - join a clan/ alliance ( you gain acces to Moontop hallow  instance items, and base quest (you have 5 types on quest inside so you get @ 1000+ taichi pills, and also you can exchange base cupons  for  taichi pills or  Gold pocketbook(10 taichi pill )
2* you can now advance to new  tier- acces  more  skills so do your 
Pigeon messager quest whenever you get it

3- after doing  those above you get @ lvl 75-90 , now you can start doing  Wildland Plots( press Q and there you have a Tab named JD Plot with each City as a quest ) i chosed Wildland cause its the  first Town that give rewards in taichi pills.

4-120+ you continue doing plots from Incese Valey , South border  , Kunlun and Shura , and also you  have now acces to Crimson Peak Instance
135-you gain Tier 5 quest and after tier 5  skills ... meaning you can start doing  Soul tower  that give you  taichi pills rewards.
150- You gain Ascension quest, my advice is not to do that 99 celestial vanguards , just pay banker 4-5 times  1000 gold - only one time he will get your gold the rest will just fail )
Remember till 150 just each Taichi pill packs or taichi pills  as  many as the game let you ( 10 taichi pill packs per day and 100 Gold pocketbook* there are 2 kind of gold pocketbooks so you can eat  200)

( after you ascend you will get to lvl 15)

1- after you ascend first npc you must see is Tanis ka , you must  use actions and  Salute him , he will give you a quest that give you  many  tachi pills, gear items ,chroma beads and aff beads )
2- after finished the tanis ka quest you should  be  125+ , now  do Affinity quest and Vitalisation quest
Here is a trick - Affinity quest  its a mandatory quest you need to do it and it give you a massive amount of tachi pills. skytouch jades chroma and affinity beads
BUT you have 3 kinds of Affinity  -Dagos Fuwa  Felkin , so...after you finish Dagos quest if you are in a hurry  to lvl up you can use  Affinity changer that you find it on Green jade shop or  from players by buying Welkin green jade . and go for other affinity and you get the  quest again..and again the taichi pills etc.
you do that till you finished all 3  types of affinity ( you should be  150 by now ) . now  chose your  main affinity  that you  gonna  lvl up till 160
Now  if you don't have Green jades or  ingame gold , for buying  3-4  Affinity chnger ( Soul Rebirth orb ) , from lv 135 asc  you  recieve Sleepless Quest in affinity land where you can autokill with esper  monsters that give you gold on quest, everytime the quest  finish or trash it you get the gold  you earned till there x5**cause of the server x5 gold/drop rate **
3- Well now you are  nearly  a vet  jade dynasty..so you get  sunstrider or inferna  quest that also give alot of taichi ,also you will get from grind Suntrider orders grey and blue ,
1- grey one  don't give exp but they give  fatecharms and wls   and you can do them 5 times each kind of mobs
2- blue one give  exp(@8-10% and give fatcharms and wls  but only can be made 1 time per each kind of mobs

Also - after asc you  have acces to all instances- from Moontop hallow, Crimson peak , Soul tower ( or  party  version named  Celestial Tower ) Elemental Painting ,Beast  Lord ,,all except the last 1  give you  nice amount of taichi pills for lvling  up ..and also give you items for growing up the char )

Now  as i said  this is my 1st quide  so if you guys have  any  questions  or  you didn't  understand  something you can contact me  in game @ Sam, or on discord @ *LittleSam* .
Thanks for reading and hopefuly i was for help !
Jade Dynasty reborn only btw *

CompeR