This guide will explain the best steps to take for new player to get the most out of the game when you begin playing.
1. Find a good tutor me Rizzla will always help where I can if you want to become my student let me know and ill provide you with my tutor code to let you get Student gift package
2. There is also a beginner package in the web shop on the website which can be very useful and will save you allot of time farming low level gear which you don't really need.
2.1 To find this package go to the website and log-in then go too WEBSHOP tab and then select your character then go to MISC -INTERACTIVE- and buy last item called - New Zone Exclusive Pack (Bound - this is a one time package you can buy per character and will provide you with some start up items the most important one for new players is the gear gift package for your class starting level 10 up to level 60 it will provide you every 10 levels a new set of gear ( rare/blue) which will also grant bonus stats which is very good for new players ( see pictures below) this package cost 4000 green crystals ( green crystals is a free of charge currency which will allow you to buy lots of stuff from the web shop - from Monday 00:00am till Thursday 23:59pm server time you will get the normal rate of Green crystals by voting and hourly in-game, but from Friday 00:00am till Sunday 23:59pm server time the rate doubles soo you can easly make about 18k + green crystals a week if you vote correctly and on time !
3. Once you reach Level 50 you can start doing - PVP coin farming - can do this with a friend or guildmember which is best and easiest way to farm them, Every day you can do 2 rounds of pvp coin farming and each round will provide you with 50 pvp coins but to get 50 pvp coins per round you'll need to Player kill ( simply PK) a person 13 times reason is 1 pk = 4 pvp coins so basically in total you can farm 52 coins / round but its downgraded to 50 to make it even! Those 2 pvp coins aren't really a big deal - pvp coins also come with a pvp shop where you can buy stuff needed
4. PVP coins provide a decent shortcut to get your celestial Moon or Sun weapons, the quest is provided by celestial NPC in Lua Yang (see pictures below for location) there are 2 quests 1. Moon shard weapon and 2. Sun shard weapon, For the moon shard weapon you need 100 moon shards, for the Sun weapon you need 240 sun shards. These 2 items can be bought from pvp coin shop which is located under REWARDS tab then select pvp tab there you will see your round, accumulated pvp coins and the pvp shop, here is where you spend your pvp coins and good critical stuff needed ill let you do the remaining math but in 2 days you can get moon weapon and in 5 days you can get sun weapon, which one you prefer to farm first is up to you .
Big issue at the moment is, when you choose to join Infinity school from the start you lose main story quests for Fu-gui and Fu-gui outskirts therefor you cannot unlock celestial tab and legendary tab and missing skills this guide will show you how to do it in steps to get all of that working.
- Lvl 1-10 main story quest line is called <Stormrise>
1. I have found a work around by first choosing a different class from the 10 Master schools except falconer or infinity !!!
2. then do the whole <Stormrise> main story quest that's specific for Fu-gui and Fu-gui Outskirts BUT I did not complete the final quest called see below this will unlock celestial crafting tab <Stormrise> Back to school Because later you will know why!
3. Now level your character to level 20 with your first chooses class to unlock legendary tab and also do all school related quests for first class ( reason is if you Don't do it the school quests of first class, they will stay active with no way to complete them anymore if you choose infinity class before these 3 steps!)
4. Then switch to infinity class and you will have a 100 % functioning infinity class
5. Then complete all possible infinity related school quests! NOTE DO NOT GO HIGHER THEN LVL 21 ! - Now lvl 20 school quest line for the lvl 20 skills becomes available like normal (in the lvl 20 school questline (NPCS are located in Fu-gui) you'll get a quest to go the verdant in infinity school, YOU MUST DO THIS as this will allow you to enter the lvl 20 skills tutorial instance and just follow the tasks given and complete it) then go back to Fu -gui to the Infinity npc's and continue to complete the quests this will also allow you to have all skills present !! as show below links to photos !