March 28, 2024, 11:26:30 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Can't download server

Started by sarke, December 21, 2019, 04:01:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sarke

Hi, I can't download the server, google drive doesn't let me, `` Error: Forbidden. '' I would like them to offer other download methods, we would very much be going through the same. Utorrent would not be bad to be able to download the server ... I really want to play, please!

KillerWasp | WaspMan

Hello,

Sorry it's taken this long for me to see this post.
Please use the torrent file I have provided below. It should work for you.

Download Here
I'm an Administrator for the Community Discord and experienced Jade Dynasty Developer/Modder.
JD Induction ID: 7000780X000010015004100Z0da1ff
Head Admin for Swordsman Reborn Online and Developer/GM

anyasamara

I've had issues downloading the client, and the torrent doesn't seem to work for me either. Just says 'the archive is either in unknown format or damaged'. Tried to repair and it comes up with 'unexpected end of archive' :S

KillerWasp | WaspMan

Quote from: anyasamara on January 27, 2020, 07:43:37 amI've had issues downloading the client, and the torrent doesn't seem to work for me either. Just says 'the archive is either in unknown format or damaged'. Tried to repair and it comes up with 'unexpected end of archive' :S

Hm.. I will recheck the torrent download, or remake if I have to. Unsure as to what is going on with it.
Thanks for letting me know.

Please consider joining our Discord server as well so we can give a faster response to get you all in game faster.
I'm an Administrator for the Community Discord and experienced Jade Dynasty Developer/Modder.
JD Induction ID: 7000780X000010015004100Z0da1ff
Head Admin for Swordsman Reborn Online and Developer/GM