March 28, 2024, 02:37:51 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Torrent Download

Started by Darkstar45, September 18, 2018, 04:06:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkstar45

I just started playing recently so I'm not too familiar with your server, but I've noticed a number of different p-server hosts will host their patched client via a torrent download. This helps those with slow or spotty connections and can also reduce load on your servers for those who prefer to avoid G-Drive. The drawback of course being you need to generate a new torrent every time you update your original installer.

Personally I prefer torrent downloads and I'd gladly seed it for as long as I can if you made one, and I'm sure other players would do the same.

scruffed

Torrent Download will become available by the end of the month
Induction
Link: https://jadedynasty.online/?page=register&ref=13552
Code: 5000758X010210032005900Z8da1f2

Darkstar45

I see what you did there, you waited until your new expansion came out before you released the torrent. Smart!

CompeR

tigersfang876

Where is the client torrent I want to play the link for English on your main website is not working/corrupted please help!

tigersfang876

This my 4th download of the Client i have tried the free downloader program and tried unzip with winrar and 7 zip unable to open file after download. This is the message i keep getting: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged.

I suggest updating the link for english client download, provide alternative link to correct file, or add torrent option. This is bad as many other people are experiencing issue and is preventing new or curious customers from joining game please fix guys.

I would love to try Reborn so far im a bit frustrated and disappointed.