March 28, 2024, 12:58:48 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Guide - Basic and Cosmo Guides! Part 3.

Started by The92Ghost, September 02, 2019, 12:00:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The92Ghost

September 02, 2019, 12:00:25 am Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 05:32:21 am by The92Ghost
Step 5:

Stars System/Stars Soul System:

One of the most important systems, on which you have to pay close attention, because it increases PL with a lot, including giving you permanent stats like HP, Damage, Defense and so on. Which are of great need once you get at high levels. To enter in the Stars System, you click button 'N' on your keyboard. A new window will pop out:

Now this is your usual menu, which will always show up whenever you click 'N'. This is the place where you can see your star attributes, what level they are, how many do you have unfilled, how many do you have unlocked and so on.

1. Experience Points for Star System - Yes there is entirely different experience for this system, which depends from what kind of stars you use, how much points do they give you, what level are your stars, what type and so on.

2. Blue Star Soul - Yes, this is a Star Soul, which you implant from somewhere else, I will show it in the next picture. This star soul have several tiers, Tier one is green, which is normal one, tier 2 is blue, which is stronger than normal, tier 3 is purple which is way more stronger than the first 2 tiers, tier 4 which have orange color, it's one of the best stars which you can get, and which you will need until 99 level. And tier 5, the legendary tier, it has yellow color, and it's only for level 100.

3. Red Star Soul - Have I forgot to mention that there are 3 types of Star Souls, Blue, Red and Yellow, they give different stats and they don't copy each other bonuses.

4. Yellow Star Soul

5. Empty and Unlocked Star Soul Spot - Yes, you will have lots of them when your level is low, have in mind that on the picture all of my available slots are fill, but if one slot is not fill you will see a blue line surrounding the spot, it won't be greyish like mine, because I don't have this spot unlocked yet (not enough level yet, to be unlocked). Star Slots unlock themselves as you level up, so don't worry you don't have to buy any special item.

6. Ultimate Passive Skills - Those passive skills will unlock as you progress and raise your Star System Experience, higher Experience, higher chance to get one of these unlocked. You can see that the final skill is not unlocked yet, because I don't have enough Star System Experience to unlock it.

7. Tab 2 button - This button leads you to tab 2, where you can create your Stars and where you can combine them, to get stronger and get higher level.

That Second Tab, where Magic happens!

1. Star Soul Stone - You get those stones sometime from drops in dungeons, but the main way to create them, is by using option 3/4 or 6

2. Empty Star Soul Stone spot - you have limited space of them. So if you want to upgrade a stone which you already have, you better take it off from tab 1, which I will show how to do it, after this explanation.

3. Green Book - this book creates your stone; you click on it and it creates them for you.

4. Legendary Book - Now this book has never appeared for me, by just clicking. However, you can buy it from the Cash Shop, which I will show later on.

5. Potential Cosmo - These points which you see on the side of the Chinese Line, 150750, are points which you will need to use on the books, so you can create a Star Soul Stone. Each used book use between 100-500 points of this Potential Cosmo. You can get that potential cosmos by doing dungeons and getting this item as drop: .
Or pretty much the same like the previous one, but in light blue color . Have in mind that the second item, drops only from World Bosses Chests and raids, it's totally random and if you are lucky and get one, it gives 15 000 points potential cosmos.
The Orange ones give 1000 potential cosmos but you can also exchange 15 of them for 1 one Blue via the NPC located in Sanctuary shown at the screenshots after the next paragraph.

And the biggest one of them all is the red one here: , which you can get from events (like in-game active hours or big game events), as well you can exchange 150 Orange Orbs of Potential Cosmo for the Superior Purple one.
The mentioned NPC above is located in Sanctuary at the location below:

Just for clarification that is the NPC you are looking for:

6. Auto Creation - Yea you click that button and the system will start creating automatically Star Soul Stones, by using your Potential Cosmo and the books which unlock as you go.

7. Combine Button - Once your free spots feel with Star Soul Stones, you combine them in one of these stones so you can get it to higher level. And each stone give experience to the one in which you combine them and as this experience build the stone level raise. Note: If you have a Soul Stone which is higher level unload from your first tab, all of the stones which you've created will combine in this higher-level stone, so be careful which stones you have unload and which you have placed at the new ones.

8. Lock button - if you click on that button, all the stones which you have in second tab, will end up locked, I don't recommend this option to anyone.

9. Buy a Legendary Book button - You will find explanation about how to buy Legendary Book, few points after this one, but you can buy one from this button too.

The Fusion System:

I've decided that the fusion or the combining system needs its own explanation because it's long and hard to explain.

Once you click on the star which you desire to raise, this menu from above will show, showing other potential stars and the option to take it off which is circled in number 2.

1. Load Star Stone

2. Unload/Take off Star Stone - this will move to the second tab

3. Other potential Star Stones for that same type (spot/color) of slot.

Once you select option 2, that will lead to the Star Stone ending up in the second tab like that:

1. Your Star Stone from Tab One

2. Exp Points - Please Notice that they are 14/410

3. Confirmation Button - Press it to fuse the rest of the stars with this one or the strongest one in the entire window.

A warning message will pop out, like that:

Are you sure you want to fuse all of the Soul Stones into the selected one with the underline below? If you are sure... just confirm it, by clicking 'Yes' (Green Button), but if you are not sure just click 'No' (Red Button).

Do you notice how the exp points raised up from 14 up to 29, you do the same thing over and over again until your star finally reaches maximum experience for its level and then it will level up.

How to get legendary book:

Simple, you can get it only from the cash shop, for Emeralds or perhaps buying it from another player if he sells any. The Book is also available in the Star Shop for real money currency (but we are not going to comment on it):

You click 'J' to open the Cash Shop, then you scroll down to the tab you will find the book, and then you buy it. When you buy it, open your Star System again by clicking 'N', and then move to the second tab, you will see that the last box from all 5 has a number under it saying '1', which means you can open this book, by using an item from your inventory (in this case the Legendary Book which you bought from the Cash Shop).