March 29, 2024, 08:02:21 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Guide - Basic and Cosmo Guides! Part 4.

Started by The92Ghost, September 02, 2019, 12:03:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The92Ghost

September 02, 2019, 12:03:00 am Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 12:14:49 am by the92ghost
Step 6:

Constellation System:
Now this System is entirely new, and most of the players in guild do not get it. However I will explain it, the way I got it work, so I hope you may get it.

To open the Constellation System you move to the menu to the far right side of your display, where your Character Menu is and you pick the option Constel (if you have English Patch it should say 'Constel').

Once you click that option you will see this menu popping out:

I know it looks pretty complicated, but I will do my best to explain it:

1. All planets are surrounded in a Circle - Those planets are the ones on which you click so you can get stones, which you can see in number 3

2. Auto-System - Clicks automatically on the planets. Don't worry it can be stopped by clicking on the same button.

3. Stones - You see there is over 10 different types of stones, from the planets you
will mostly get from type 1, 2 and 3.

4. One of the stones from number 3 - It's type 1, and this type one can be combine in type 2, by combining 2 of type 1 and using Bronze Frags surrounded by circle number 5.

5. Bronze Frags - You will need them to combine type 1 in type 2

6. Type 2 stone which you get by combining two types 1

7. Combine button - you press it, once you have all materials

8. Constellation - By clicking on this button you move to Tab 2 of the Constellation System, we will get to it in a moment.

Now I've already explained that you can combine, different type of stones in better ones, here is more detailed information about that.

1. Green Stone - This Green Stone is one of the available stones which you will need so you can build Constellations in Tab 2, but it won't be the only stone from which you will need, you will need all of the stones which were shown on the previous picture under number 3.

2. Green Crystal - This is another type of stone and it's different from Number 1, however you can combine two from number 1, into one from number 2

3. Materials - When you want to combine certain stones into another ones, you will need materials, specifically materials like Bronze, Silver or even Gold Fragments, so the combine can be archived, however have in mind that it's not 100% success.

4. Item which increase the success of the combine - as you can see there is a success rate, right under number 4 and 5, before number 6. It says 50%, but because I've surrounded specific things with red lines, you can't see it clearly, but it's there. If you use item number 4, this success increase with specific amount of percent, depending how many you will use and how hard of combination you do, because as you build your constellations, different type of stones will be needed, and with each higher level of constellation you will need much harder stone for combination.

5. Check box - If you are going to use item number 4, make sure you check the box surrounded by number 5 red rectangle.

6. How many combinations you would like to do - have in mind that each combination consumes 2 stones of the weaker ones, to create 1 of the stronger ones, so if you want to do 50 combinations you will need 100 stones from the weaker ones.

Constellations:

Now this is the fun part of that system. Once you move to the second tab, you will faced with another window which looks like that:

Now when you get to that menu, here will be the spot where you will need those stones for which we spoke moments ago.

1. Star - When you click on the star it will start shine, however if you want to activate it, you have to have the proper stone from number 3 menu

2. Unlocked Star - Now this is unlocked soul, its greyish and you can't do anything on it. To unlock this star, you need to unlock first the previous ones. Once you open the star before this one, then it will be the moment when you will be capable to open and this one.

3. Stones which you need - Hover with your mouse cursor, over the star, without clicking on it, and wait for it to show up the name of the stone which you need, once you have it, go back to the stones in number 3 and find the one which you need. If you don't have any of them, return to the previous tab, by clicking on number 5 button, and combine weaker stones until you manage to reach to the ones which you need, so you can combine the one which you need for that star.

4. Constellations - These are the constellations which are available for you, for me there is 56 available constellations, and I've done 9 of them, working on the 10.

5. Button to return to tab 1, which is named Planets

Finished Constellations:

Now this is how it looks one of the finished constellations, with all stars open and their bonus attributes unlocked as well:

As some of you may notice, this is the constellation Crest, and we even have available cloth for it in the game. However I would like you to concentrate more over the small portion which I've surrounded in red rectangle. Those are passive skills, which give you bonus to different stats. Or at least I think so, because you can't take those two skills from there, so they has to be passive, but I might be wrong!