April 19, 2024, 09:58:20 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Guide - Basic and Cosmo Guides! Part 5.

Started by The92Ghost, September 02, 2019, 12:08:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The92Ghost

September 02, 2019, 12:08:10 am Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 12:15:24 am by the92ghost
Step 7:

Upgrading your items:

Yea you heard right, even thought you can Enhance/Enchant your Equipment, you can as well upgrade certain items.

As most of you know, you get items which can be upgraded, or if you don't know that here a picture with them:

Now, have in mind that I don't recommend you to upgrade your rosary until you don't get the Orange One... which can be get on level 85 by this guy:

1. The NPC to which you have to go to get your Rosary

2. Location on the Mini Map

3. The Menu which pops out when you speak with the NPC

4. The option which you have to select so you can get your 80 level Orange Rosary.

Once you click on option 4, you get that new menu:

The first surrounded thing, is your rosary for level 80, it's final rosary which you can get and you have to upgrade it if you want it to get stronger.

The second surrounded things, are the required items to create it. As you can see you will need NPC Money (2 million I think), Purple Rosary (which you buy from the same NPC, but through the first option, where the shop is), Silver Fragments which you get from any dungeon and these , yes you see correctly you need these for your items when you Enhance them. They drop left and right in any dungeon.

Purple Rosary:

Note: Please take look of the picture above, for the Purple Rosary, I've picked up the one with Thunder Attack, because my Class uses Thunder Attacks (I am Andromeda, at least most of the time), but your class might be different and each different class/constellation uses different Element, so make sure you buy the right rosary with the right element for your class.

Now comes the fun part. I am sure you wonder 'All is good so far, but how to upgrade my gear, now?' Right?

Well here how:

You open your character inventory, by default key 'b'.

You click on option 1. Once you click on it another menu will pop out:

Now this is the menu which you need. This is the menu through all magic will happen. Including the one of creating materials which you will need to upgrade your items.

1. This is the window in which you break items. Once you break them you get different type of materials which you will need for your upgrades.

2. That the Upgrade Menu, but let's first explore the Break Menu.

Break Menu:

If you have an item which is not useful for you and it's high grade (like purple or even orange), you can use that menu to break it to pieces, and once you do that, you have chance to get the materials which you need for upgrade, of course every material have it's own chance:

1. The item which you intend to break (Make sure is weak one, and it have no use for you.) It's recommended to use at least purple gear, for better chances of getting materials than some craps like experience fruits.

2. Material Item - That is an material item which is possible to come out from the item which you will break out. I would like you to take extra attention on the note bellow which says 'Very Small', this means that the chance to get this item is 'Very Small', just like the item across this one, which I didn't put any number on it.

3. Another Item which is possible to come out from your break. It's simple Experience Fruit, and as you can say it says 'Very Lar-" which means the chance for this item to come out is 'Very Large' don't mind the cut part, after all this is not original text.

4. Material Item - This is another Material Item which you will need quite often and as you can see the chance for it is 'Extra Large' this means that 95% of the time you will get this item.

5. Action Bar - This bar star fills in as soon as you click on the yellow button which I surrounded and has no number (silly me), it's very quick it takes a second, maximum two. Once this bar finishing filling, your item will be broken and you will get your material/worthless items in your inventory

6. Energy Potions - Now this potions are important (not so much important, but still, it's good to have around 10 or so from each one of them in yourself, especially when you break items.) Once your item is broken, an Energy will be taken from your hero. Energy which obviously is not see-able anywhere (or at least I haven't figured out where yet), so once you finish with breaking your items (all of them, or the ones which you've decided to break) and you get your material items, use one of these potions. Now as far as I know the Orange Bottle(I have 12 of them) one is used when you've broke a lot of items, like 10+, or more, because it restores large amount of energy. The green flask one is used when you've broke between 5 and 10 items, because it restores regular normal amount, and the little orange flask one is used when you've broke between 0 and 5 items, yea for some reason sometimes even if you haven't broke any, or before you start breaking/destroying items make sure you use this flask to fill in any missing energy.

Now the fun part, Upgrading your gear!

Now this is very simple thing, we move to the second tab which I've shown you on this picture:

And your current menu will change to another one:

1. The item which you will Upgrade and can be upgraded - Items which have a shining color around them in your inventory, once you are on that menu, can be upgraded.

2. Materials Which you will need - You can get these materials from the first tab, by breaking items or if your Upgraded items are too high level, you will need to craft/create them, but I will explain about that in a bit.

3. The item which you will get once you upgrade your current one - It's good for checking how much will be the new stats, how it will look and so on...

4. NPC Money - Except materials, the upgrade method requires NPC Money too, in my case is 9 999 000, yea you see that right 9 million... almost 10 million, but that because my item is Upgraded on high level (well not too high, but still...) on low levels those upgrades cost a lot more less.

5. Upgrade button - Once you have all materials which are required (check the numbers at the left bottom corner of each material on this same menu surrounded in two) and you have enough NPC Money, you click on that button and the upgrade becomes. Please don't pay attention on the success rate, it's always Successful so far I've never had unsuccessful upgrade.

How to craft high level materials:

I am sure you had exactly the same expression when you saw these materials. Well if you didn't, I did for sure... I was like: "What the hell?! Where the F*CK I get those F*CKING items?" Yea literally... of course then second thought came to my mind "May be I will get them from destroying more higher level items" well I was wrong, I am currently level 85, getting items for levels 75-85 and so far I've never seen those materials coming out from broken/destroyed gear. Then another thought came to my mind "May be I will find them in player shops?" Yea well I was right for that, but they are RARE to find and VERY expensive to buy... so I lost hope, until I found this guy again:

Yea, this same guy which sells you rosaries and you can craft high level rosary through him. Now I won't explain all over again how the options are, you just follow the numbers 1, 2, 3 do their actions and once this menu pops out again:

This time click on the second option, which is surrounded in red. You will get this menu popping out:

This was like heaven to me, I was like "Yes! I am back in the game!"

1. Those are the materials which you will for high level rosary

2. Those are the materials which are requested so you can craft the high level materials.

Materials:

You have few different materials, for which I will give some information, how to get them pretty much.

1. - This item is pretty much your main one, which you need for every single upgrade (well almost every single) it can be get both ways. By crafting it in the same menu where the rest of the materials are find (shown on picture two) or you can get it as a drop in a dungeon called 0/5 (There is 4 variants of that dungeon 2 for level 80 and 2 for level 90, you need Poseidon Reputation (which can be get through an item or by doing 0/10 (another dungeon) or also called Poseidon Part 1 and 2), so you can get in these dungeons, ask in legion for more information).

2. - Item for which I don't have much information... all I know about it, is that it's needed to craft high level materials and to upgrade your gear, but don't worry, it can be obtain easily from player shop for quite cheap prices...

3. - This item drops in dungeons as well, quite often.

4. - Enhance item, it drops left and right, but can be used for crafting high level materials.

5. - No need to explain it, I already explained this one several times it's material for Enhance, but you can use it to craft high level materials for rosary as well.

6. - This item was explained as well, Enhance item, but can be used to craft high level material for rosary too.

7. - This item can be get from any dungeon, drops left and right.

8. - This item can be get from 0/5 as well, or craft it from the same menu (roll all the way down to see it like in picture 2).

Hope I've helped you, with this guide, I know it's very long T-T, it took me 2 days to write it down. I hope I haven't spent them for nothing. This Guide is detailed at how to get higher Cosmo, giving information as well and for other stuffs along the line. Have fun! And we will see in game!