April 20, 2024, 01:23:52 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Weekly News Letter 1

Started by gothic, July 05, 2020, 03:19:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gothic

July 05, 2020, 03:19:12 pm Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 06:30:16 pm by gothic
Hello Everyone, this will be a new thing i will be doing once a week on Sunday's!

As the first weekly news letter there wont be much in this one, i will be going over some recent changes to the server and the game to let you all know whats been going on with the test server and other misc things

This week includes changes to the way 12v12 will work, we will be saying good bye to Frostgale Fjord for awhile in favor of Ancient Ruins. The way Frostgale Fjord works promotes toxicity and alt farming in its current state, as much as the old school system is still enjoyable for hard core pvp players, we decided this was the best course of action to solve the problems with 12s being nothing more then a farming contest, Ancient Ruins is a King of the Hill / Capture the flag type pvp map which is alot more fun for pvp players over all!

Further more the pvp 12s points scoring system has been re-written as it contained a exploit that allowed players to instantly max their 12s points, this limit was extended and the characters can now hold up to 250,000 points at any point in time!

Immortal Rift rewards have been significantly upgraded, will now give misc sigils, upgraded rift hands which are on par to the level 95 gold hands, and various other rewards

Preparation work for Hero Rank 6 Gear is almost complete, and we will begin work on Arena Season 6 to match it

Assassins Thrust of Pain light Awakening was fixed! it no longer takes away 100 evasion, instead it takes away the standard 50 per strike while at max level, shenmo developers are still horrible at math.

Pets from hell road! a new idea in the works from our developer Mistigri. he enjoys working on pets!

ID's are easier to obtain now, i have removed the low ID range pool from the gear controller for Hero rank 5 and season 5

Many bug fixes!

We are not sure yet when we will be releasing the hero rank 6 and arena season 6 gears as there is alot of work to do still

New dungeon will be released with these gears!

That covers this weeks news letter for what we've been up to as we've been kind of silent lately as to what we've been up to!