April 25, 2024, 06:14:30 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Weekly News Letter 2

Started by gothic, July 12, 2020, 09:21:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gothic

Hellloooo Everyone! Welcome to the weekly news letter number 2! This weeks news letter consists of some more personal things.

I recently hired my personal friend and long time forsaken world teacher to the team Wolfy, a.k.a Templar, one thing i did not tell you all when i hired him is that we possess the ability together to implement new maps to the server, and the client, we possess basically every tool for forsaken world known to man besides 3.

we will be working very hard on in house expansion packs from here on out.

you may ask what that means, and im glad your curious about it.

this means we will be expanding on the game, not in the typical sense, we do not possess the client source code so we cant make our own classes in house or our own skills in house but i have enough knowledge working with the game and how the mechanical workings of it are to where we can make the best of what we have already, you dont need new classes and new skills to make something even better.

The times are changing once again for Forsaken World and we want to be the best server out there for our players. We hope you enjoy the next major update!