April 29, 2024, 06:58:58 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Green jaden bug

Started by Kitsukin, June 30, 2018, 07:13:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsukin

Vote twice and only have 60 green jadens....

KillerWasp | WaspMan

The voting system counts the vote and takes a few minutes to refresh on the website itself. Give it up to 5 minutes and then refresh the page. A cooldown timer should then be applied and you should have your Jaden on your account.
I'm an Administrator for the Community Discord and experienced Jade Dynasty Developer/Modder.
JD Induction ID: 7000780X000010015004100Z0da1ff
Head Admin for Swordsman Reborn Online and Developer/GM

status22

I got the same issue.. first vote page doesnt let me vote. Well, i can vote to the end, but the timer doesnt reset and i dont get green jades. Can vote this way repeatedly, nothing happens.  Worked only once, i guess. Can see the the note, that i can vote now..  like always.. still cant.

shmiggle

If you are experiencing an issue with voting, please dont keep retrying, everytime you do it resets the timer, which is why it will continue to stop working.

if you try and fail, i suggest you use a different IP, mobile phone is a great tool, just make sure you are not on Wifi.

once the vote has been cleared by the website, the timer will appear and you will get your jaden.

If you just keep spamming it, it will never reset and you will never get your jaden
Click the picture and register for 3k jaden
Induction ID:4000734X000410016004200Z1cda1f

status22

No, its not that i spam that vote all the time.. nope.. just trying 3-4-5 times, still the same, nothing changes.. and ill leave it, as it was.. forgetting for hours , maybe try again next day.. the same.. still no jadens. And from the same PC which isnt in wifi.

ginny

I am having a problem with being able to vote at Gtop100 every 24 hours.  I tried the other day when there was the message "You can now Vote!" I clicked on the banner and it took me to vote.  I successfully completed the verification and then clicked on the banner to vote.  Nothing happened at the site.  I didn't receive green jades nor did it start to show a cool down count.  I tried again at different times the next couple days again getting the same results.  I then waited 24 hours and tried again last night.  Same response.  I can't get Gtop to accept my votes so I am losing out on earning the green jades.  How do I get this fixed?

scruffed

Are you using any typ of ad blocking software? If you're disable them
Try using a different browser or vote on your phone
Induction
Link: https://jadedynasty.online/?page=register&ref=13552
Code: 5000758X010210032005900Z8da1f2

ginny

Thank you.  I used chrome and it worked. :)

ginny

September 13, 2018, 07:35:31 am #8 Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 10:07:48 am by ginny
I have a problem again with the 24 hour vote.  I waited until it showed that the cooldown was over and clicked on the banner.  It took me to the screen to verify and then vote.  I clicked on the vote button and got the circling symbol like usual but I didn't get credit for voting and the website shows I can still vote.  So I clicked to retrace my steps and of course 100 gamestop told me I already voted and had to wait 23:42 hours.  So I checked again and I still didn't get credit for voting nor did I get the green jades and it still shows I can vote. 

Now I did my TopG and XtremeTop100 voting.  Both let me vote and confirmed it but the website still says I can vote and I didn't receive any Green Jades. 

Please help.