April 20, 2024, 05:12:45 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Will Dagos Gevrin skills ever be fixed ?

Started by pcqueen, August 03, 2019, 03:39:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pcqueen

Since the launch of the Dance of Gevrin patch the Affinity and Chroma skills that focus on the SP (Sprit) aspect of the damage has NEVER been fixed and the passive that makes them an AOE powerhouse hasn't even been applied either .

For Example

Passive

Strengthens the following group attack skills

(T1 #8),

(T4 #1), and

Rain Lister (T5 #1).

They will change into Fleeting Clouds Ability skills. For every Fleeting Clouds buff on the caster, skill damage will increase 1%. Also attaches 40% of Attack Power to damage and makes the skills hit with a 40% higher Critbonus. Reduces the skills' cooldown by 4 sec 

AND rain listener Chroma

Chroma ~

Dagos ~

Rain lister 20/20 3 sec Cast Time

<Arcane> The 1st, 3rd, and 5th hit will attach the caster's Spirit to damage

Spirit Cost:
Vigor Cost:

Attack a group of targets 6 times, dealing extra damage equal to 155% of Attack Power plus 1010. Additionally hits with 60% higher Critbonus. The 1st, 3rd, and 5th hit will have a 25% chance to reduce targets' damage reduction by 0.5%, can stack this effect 10 times, lasting for 20 sec. CD 12 sec. The 1st, 3rd, and 5th hit will attach 5% of the caster's Max SP to damage. For every 10 Fleeting Clouds buffs on the caster, the amount of added Spirit will raise equal to the attached Max SP amount

ANOTHER tier 5 Chroma Skill that doesn't take full affect because of the "bug"

Fleeting Cloud Ability: For every Fleeting Clouds buff on the caster, skill damage will increase 1%
<Arcane> Adds Max SP to damage

Spirit Cost:
Vigor Cost:

Targets: 12

Attack a group of targets once, dealing extra damage equal to 120% of Attack Power plus 4085. Hits with 100% higher Critbonus. CD 80 sec. When this skill reaches rank 20, the cooldown will be reduced 10 sec. Attaches 2.0% of the caster's Max SP to damage. For every 6 Fleeting Clouds buffs on the caster, the amount of Max SP added to damage will raise 2.0%. Clears every Fleeting Clouds Buff from the caster. Every Fleeting Clouds buff will increase final damage by 5%

With the addition of new skills and the changes of the skills of other classes I noticed that Gevrin have got left out. Please help by getting these skills implemented with the correct amount of stats. My Dagos Gevrin could decimate BFS on official but here they are just meh and Felkin dominate due to lack of variety. I hope someone can fix this and I see the skills fixed in the next patch notes.

Sincerely,
A concerned, long time, Jade Dynasty Gamer.

jinanity

Have they fixed this? Dagos gevrin sounds awesome