April 29, 2024, 05:36:01 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Old official events you remember?

Started by CompeR, June 21, 2018, 09:47:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CompeR

Im gathering info about past events that been on official.

Please expand my short list.
- Bilu Princess and Toad.
- Harmony Runes.

Reyamu

War veteran

Maybe you can modify it's rewards so we can make people actually enter BG's.

fuwamage

- Bilu Princess and Toad.
- Harmony Runes.
- Hide and seek
- Instance with GM (?)
- Quiz about JD
If you need help or have trouble contact me via Discord or IGN Navaya, Cheers!

xjarx

latern event that spawned one time in this sunstream without PWE knowing about it . and never spawned again.
  the jaden map in the lake had an event that was real popular back in the day.
  during thanksgiving there was a dupling event
  christmas had couple nice events that would be nice to see again.
  and one in ss ... jadoen founder i think was  the name but you got titles and the G18 looking pet that looks like the Lava King boss in foxhil tomb R4
  was more that took place in ss that i forget the names many from original ss.

CompeR

Any NPC/item rewards names that could help to idientify those in game files?

xjarx

June 29, 2018, 11:34:16 pm #5 Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 11:57:05 pm by xjarx
Quote from: CompeR on June 29, 2018, 11:31:11 pm
Any NPC/item rewards names that could help to idientify those in game files?

latern event gave a vendor buff. . thats what pwe translated it to be.  a cat spawn thing that gave little buff. and a floating latern that was perm just for looks. and a bunch of titles
  the one in jaden lack was mainly for exp. you killed a bunch of finslits. collected so many stars in the water then killed a big lizard like the one in doombog by where Gilhook boss spawns. on r3 but that lizard is on all realms
  the christmas event gave a title called snow star slayer. bunch of exp
the thanksgiving one you could get a permanant red dragon mount perm dragon chi.  and temp versions of the same thing.
  jadeon founder quest gave a bunch of titles one being jadeon founders blessing.
   you do quest turn in and get a lotto that had it all in it.
the latern event was in chinese still when it auto spawned so not sure what the titles said there they never translated them. just the vender buff.
  the jadeon lake event was called the fish event or something like that .

xjarx

used to be an npc that spawned beside tanis ka named Krystal that spawned 2-3 times a day .   you talked to her got teleported to a place turned into a monkey with a bomb on its back that you set to blow up rock monsters. g3 g12 g18 stonus protector mobs.

xjarx

there was another event in old sunstream where alot of mobs spawned that dropped dragon muscles skytouch jades and a lotto box that took tanis ka charms to open.   no idea what the event was called but was after forta mage expansion i think.

fuwamage

that's  called invasion of sunstream if i'm not wrong,  need gm console to do that.
If you need help or have trouble contact me via Discord or IGN Navaya, Cheers!

SpaNueR

destructon of sunstream! instance for 6 players where players to random faction with added skills like MTH ,cp .
On final fight with beast lord
Induction
Link: https://jadedynasty.online/?page=register&ref=72352
Code: 2050738X070210027005100Z4da1f3