Last post by cuddyx - October 22, 2019, 07:11:29 am
Hey, Hey !! im called Wolfy in-game, always friendly & sweet & helpfull, that i am !! 29 years old dude, loves SwoReborn, music, manga, anime & Movies! My 2 favorite Foods are Lasanga & noodles in sweet & sour sauce with veggie's, beef & pork and bamboo shoots !!
* `Countryside Ambush` has been replaced with `Bamboo Realm of Dreams` * All `Health` and `Chi` Potions variables have been increased by .5 (x2) `(Health Potion III now gives 2,520 HP instead of 1,260). * Health and Chi Potion Craft Items now stack to 30,000. * Some random items have had their stack sizes increased. * Some interface fixes and translations that were missing. * Changed the annoying `Gain 100 EXP (Contains 100 points of bonus EXP.)` to just say `Gain 100 EXP (Contains 10 bonus EXP.)` * LV1-6 Antibody Healing Pill stack size increased from 99 > 30,000. * LV5/6 Antibody Healing Pill added to the NPC. * Guild Challenges should now work. * All instances, including Bamboo should now work at their designated NPCs. (Bamboo will stay in Countrysides place for now).
Last post by CompeR - October 18, 2019, 11:59:05 am
v39: - Two new lotteries added to marketplace. - New GJ lottery added to website. - Attempt to fix npc/mob problems in Jadeon and Fort PvE instance. - Fixed mismatches in Trinket LV 1 names. - Trader is now available!
Last post by cuddyx - October 16, 2019, 05:09:37 pm
hey i'm called Zero In-Game here is a more better explained guide for making a guild
Step 1: Founders You should form a party with at least 4 players at Lv 35 or above who are not already in a Guild. The Affection between you and your companions should reach at least 150. Then you can go to Fu Giu's Chang Pin, Harmony's Piedmont's Szetu Haw or Luo Yang's Hwan Dezi to establish your guild. Use the Create Guild function to create a Lv 0 Guild.
Step 2: Challenge Talk to Tin Yee or Tin Erl beside the Guild NPC and complete 5 of the 10 school instances to get 5 or more School Challenge Certificates. Then your Guild will level up to Lv 1.
Step 3: Establish Base Choose a Guild type and the location you want your Guild headquarters to be. Kill Dragonrise Order Thief in Fu Giu Outskirts and collect 3 Guild Tokens to complete the quest and upgrade your Guild to Lv 2. i hope it helps out
Information about guilds
1. Guild Level It's easy to know how powerful a guild is by checking its level. The highest level a guild can reach is LV9.
2. Guild Type Mercenary Band: The main focus is Escort Convoys, Investigations and Catching Outlaws, which is good if you value keeping the peace.
Bandit Camp: The main focus is Hijack Mercenaries, Kidnapping and Execution Site Extractions, which is ideal if you like a good fight.
3. Activeness The more guild members there are on-line chatting, the higher the guild Activeness.
4. Branch Quantity The more Branches a guild has, the more responsabilities you can be assigned and the more rewards you can get from completing Escort Convoys or Hijack Mercenaries.
Last post by xkexinx - October 16, 2019, 04:16:38 pm
**Lost Art Dynasty Jab/Punch**
Salt Halbor look for npc [498,54] take the quest. To location [199,38] pick quest item. Tele to Harmony Piedmont look for npc [180,209], prepare 2000 Hero order lv.4 Continue to the same location [169,163] there is a signboard, under the right there is an icon, click the icon. Return to Salt Halbor look for npc [498,54]. In order to kill 300 momons, there is a LINK. Report to npc, Look for the last quest item [instance 60 Skyhigh]
**Lost Art swepping/fierce kick**
After buying a tele book to e'mei college [398, -48] (there must be a fortune (Sail With The Wind) Finish the quest report, behind it there is an NPC, take the quest. Follow the link from the quest above. After that jump to the top pagoda. To mount the splendor [537, -319] it must go up itself to the tree. Go to Mount Shaolin looking for NPC [448, -203], it can't auto run, NPC is on the hill to the left of the pagoda. To immortal sorrow [241,282] can auto, npc on the hill. Go to Dragon Spring [828,286], can't auto, or run alone. On the hill npc na. collection of 200 skyhigh brush cases at e'mei college [200 skyhigh brush case in 60 skyhigh instances.]
**Lost Art Wild/Willheart Punch Quest**
Buy the book go to the npc fortune teller [DIVINATION] position 742, 104 Luo The one who took the fortune ampe out the [Sail With The Wind] fortune there is an example image below. Now to the NPC little boy in Luo Yang Map who took the Willheart Punch quest. npc position at 527, -165 LuoYang. example below. tele to salt halbor at the doctor's npc, there are npc merchants who sell tea flower honey [buy 1], then go back to the middle of luo city, look for a little npc boy. get a new quest from the boy again, this time there is a link, just follow it to finish. In the Fu Giu city inn there are 2 npc sitting at a table next to each other, in the head there is a blue quest, take all. look for npc: dancer [264, -44], dog lover [294, -100], swordwoman [296, -185] Now, look for the npc at the Top of the Mountain
[123,201], it can't auto path. Look at the map. Once there, you will see 3 npc's. This is where you need to be
watch for the pick up item gear. then back to the npc report. 8. Crush the monsters in the dungeon [Go to Dungeon in Mount Majesty]. 500 Green Snakes and 500 toads
Hope this helps. If i missed anything please add it xD