Isn't it a bit ridiculous to need multiple farmers working 24/7 for gear?

Started by sordahon, October 10, 2018, 09:39:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sordahon

I left my pc for 3 days and 3 nights and barely scraped enough stj for O gear, now upgrading it to scion or even gaian I don't even see getting it in a few weeks, like I farmed wls 1 day and night and got like 300, now standing at 800, how in the hell do I get 6k for my scion armor and another for gaian gear? Not even mentioning weapon. It hurts my pc to have it 24/7 for many days and still barely getting by. Couldn't the drop rate of stj and wls be increased? So we can gear up a bit easier and make it more fun? I get this server imitates official where it's hard to make your char but we already have long way to 160lvl and all these espers and sets to consider, it will still be hard to get maxed out character but not that you need to spend weeks with pc on with 3 acc farming. I even created a one farmer acc and it's already annoying to operate two at the same time, no idea how people use 3. so yeah, getting that nice gaian and lumen gear should be doable when playing a bit more casualy than 24/7 with 3 acc. We still need to get it to +10 or even higher, and we have other things to worry for. It's just depressing to think I will need to make my Balo farm two weeks with almost no pause just to get scion gear, when by the time I will be above 155lvl.