April 23, 2024, 09:12:01 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Graphics Display Issue

Started by techniquez, May 02, 2019, 03:40:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

techniquez

May 02, 2019, 03:40:23 pm Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 12:45:20 am by techniquez
I just downloaded this game, followed the instructions for launch but on the login screen the graphic for the login is a big white square blocking you from logging in. I used my judgement and typed my login and tabbed for password and i got in. after a few minutes i got to sunstream, where out in grasstemple village the ground is just red. so the graphics are not showing the way they should.

So not trying to be a noob i checked my graphics first using dxdiag and my drivers are up to date directx 12 on a gforce GTX 550 Ti 1gb and since min sys requirements are only 256mb (quarter of what i have) i figure it cant be that.

i moved on to changing the system locale as recomended from english to chinese and still i have to guess to login and when i get in there are more things that are blocked by these graphics or lack there of. I would like to play this since there isnt an official JD anymore but not being able to see login is bad and annoying not to mention the rest thats not showing right or not at all

I think i should have mentioned that im running windows 10 which i now think might be the problem

not sure what else i can do any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

maximotta

I`m having the same problem bro.... :c

CompeR

Try to set compatibility mode in application properties to lower system and check if it works.

Join our discord channel to get live support.