March 29, 2024, 06:33:52 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

JD plot quest can't be done !

Started by mano, May 27, 2019, 04:28:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mano

i got quest JD plot titled (coming disaster) and sub titled (puzzle) it says travel to Djinn palace, i went there but nothing! the quest doesn't pop up and complete!!! what i can do to complete it or where i can go inside that palace to get it done???

CompeR

mano

CompeR

mano

it didn't work as that coord directed me to  a place called brush path at east of Shura!!!

mano

can u tell me instead where i can go inside Dijin Palace to get that quest done?
because coords didn't work with me plz

CompeR

Shura 85, 430 - climb on the wall.
Sorry my mistake.

mistgun45

I am also having trouble completing a quest in the billows(return without success) i just killed the mobs and the only npc i can visit to complete it is enu but when i click him it auto-routes in a random area, i don't know what to do.
PS i already visited enu in jadeon and he couldn't complete my quest

mano

enu who complete this quest located in conversation hall in southeast of Billows

deesto

I'm not sure whether to necro this thread or create a new one with a similar title. At any rate,  I'm also stuck on a JD Doom Bog quest: Inner Marsh, which says "Nearby the Vile Hill, findXavion" [sic] with Xavion being a link near his actual location, but he has nothing for me and nothing happens when I get there. Next up is Days Long Past which says to visit Baye, but that one is not activated yet.

I've found in general the JD quest line in this area is difficult to follow, as the links often aren't accurate or even close. But I'd appreciate your help getting past this one and moving on. Thank you.

smallcutekitty

I'm stuck on a quest, I can't seem to get Vanti's record after I paint on the wall in the wildlands.
Is there a location I have to do that? The quest doesn't give me much information about that.

askari

Quote from: smallcutekitty on June 26, 2021, 04:46:17 pmI'm stuck on a quest, I can't seem to get Vanti's record after I paint on the wall in the wildlands.
Is there a location I have to do that? The quest doesn't give me much information about that.
.how you do this?

kittyw0w

Quote from: smallcutekitty on June 26, 2021, 04:46:17 pmI'm stuck on a quest, I can't seem to get Vanti's record after I paint on the wall in the wildlands.
- You need to go down from the threshold of the left giant door, use the brush skill and the mission is complete. Sorry for my English.

declipse

I'm stuck on a quest, I can't seem to get Vanti's record after I paint on the wall in the wildlands.