April 20, 2024, 12:59:42 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Patches and going forward

Started by KillerWasp | WaspMan, January 07, 2020, 10:09:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerWasp | WaspMan

Hello everyone.

I would like to start of by saying Happy New Year to you all and may this year bring you much joy and give you good fortune.

The reason for this thread is to answer a few questions about why there has been no patch since before Christmas. As most of you already know, I was on vacation for around two and a half weeks and in that time we had no patch or any updates about what will be happening in the near future. I would like to assure you that I am still working on patches and we will be going back to weekly patches as of this post, scheduled for every Friday between 22:00 and 00:00.

That being said, the next few patches might seem small, but are essential ones as I am in the process of fixing a class that was wanted back in the game, so testing is essential, as well as feedback. Furthermore I am in the process of figuring out how Falconer works and how I can get the Lost Art skills on that class as well. So please stay patient, and if you have anything to point me in the right direction for these classes please do let me know either in this post, or on Discord via DM.

That all being said, I'd also like to take a second to explain what has happened recently. We had a bug on the website which would let people exploit some gold via the website, that has since been fixed and will be unlocked again with the next patch. Anyone found exploiting anything on the server has, and will be banned permanently, main and alternative accounts. This includes;

• Any account linked to the same IP in creation
  • Any account linked to the same IP the banned person logged on from
  • Any account shared with anyone that is banned

So please, for your own good, do not share accounts with anyone as per rules, it is at your own discretion and if you do get banned, you will not be able to dispute it at all.

Thank you all, take care and see you in game!
I'm an Administrator for the Community Discord and experienced Jade Dynasty Developer/Modder.
JD Induction ID: 7000780X000010015004100Z0da1ff
Head Admin for Swordsman Reborn Online and Developer/GM