April 20, 2024, 08:27:08 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Most OP class?

Started by CompeR, June 21, 2018, 09:44:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CompeR

Whats the most OP class at this moment and why?

kash24

Depends on the playstyle and personally jiust power wise..its Hydran..

CompeR

Yes Hydran indeed is OP. Those negative effect removals are insane. Which class can actually counter a Hydran and how?

Venezzi

CompeR

Chakra of Tailed Beast ye? :P

Reyamu

I think every class is OP but u just need to master it.

For me I like balo or Forta.

But as soon this server open I go straight for Forta :)

nenadjebivi

I'm voting Arden. Everything is strong if you know da wae tho.
Nothing is impossible to a willing mind.

harun491

Defo hydran but depending on if this server is bat or pot it could be arden

lifemay121

IGN: TK

The most OP class is definitely Forta. The reason why its because the class has a lot of control effects(negative effects).Combining that with the cast time speed reduction buff no class with the exception of probably Rayan or psychea really has a chance against Fortas in 1v1 they juts have too much pressure and there is nothing you can do about it. The class has too much pressure

highh

Quote from: lifemay121 on July 29, 2021, 03:16:49 amIGN: TK

The most OP class is definitely Forta. The reason why its because the class has a lot of control effects(negative effects).Combining that with the cast time speed reduction buff no class with the exception of probably Rayan or psychea really has a chance against Fortas in 1v1 they juts have too much pressure and there is nothing you can do about it. The class has too much pressure

The most OP class is definitely Ceros. The reason why its because the class has a lot of crowd control effects(negative effects).Combining that with the cast time speed reduction buff no class with the exception of probably Sylia or psychea really has a chance against Ceros in 1v1 they juts have too much pressure and there is nothing you can do about it. The class has too much pressure