April 24, 2024, 02:04:12 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Patch notes for Version 30

Started by KillerWasp | WaspMan, April 26, 2020, 12:02:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerWasp | WaspMan

Hello all, here are the new patch notes for Version 30.

Fixes:
* Minor Crafting window fix
* Infinity class characters should now all be able to get the `<Stormrise>Little Knowledge Is Dangerous` quest to receive their Celestial tab.
   -   Please note, you could also have this quest available/active.

* **All** drops now show on the ground. (Some have no model, but show nonetheless.)
* Changed the location the quest `<Stormrise>Dispel the Venomous Mist` takes you to.

Changes:
* The servers level cap has been increased to 105.
* All NPCs in the Infinity School map have been reactivated.
* Mastery Level 200 has been enabled. Due to the level cap change as well as this change.
   - Every 30 levels after 110 will require five(5) additional character levels.
* Mirage Cavern drops have been changed. (Again).
   - **THIS IS A TEST, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT IS A BAD CHANGE AND I WILL REVERT IT.**
* After some debate, the `Crystal Collector` has been given a name.
* Character name length has been extended to 24 characters.
* Wardrobe purchase price has been changed to just one(1) Sycee to help other players to get the extra space they need.

Additions:
* Level 95 `Ring of Valor` and `Glazed Bead Charm` can now be crafted in the Legendary interface.
* Level 95 Brahma gear has been added to the game.
* Added `Account Security` settings button, located top left corner of the screen. This adds extra layer of security to your account.
* **Divine Weapons** can now be obtained through the "Evolve" option under the Celestial tab.
* Since Easter has come and gone, you can no longer exchange the Chicks. However, you can now convert them into `Reborn Crystal`'s at a rate of 25:1.

Translations:
* Translated `Item Enyclopedia`.
* Translated missed texts in Achievement window.
* Translated Guild level indicator.
* Minor World Map fixes
* Translated Mirage and Demon Pit Maps
I'm an Administrator for the Community Discord and experienced Jade Dynasty Developer/Modder.
JD Induction ID: 7000780X000010015004100Z0da1ff
Head Admin for Swordsman Reborn Online and Developer/GM