March 28, 2024, 02:45:48 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

MY Very in-depth Fuwa Rayan Guide for those Interested

Started by Jakuta/NinjaXD, July 07, 2018, 02:02:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jakuta/NinjaXD

July 07, 2018, 02:02:09 pm Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 02:06:16 pm by Jakuta/NinjaXD
Good-morning/Afternoon beautiful people. I shall share my build for Fuwa Rayan (bare in mind this is what I like, not what you may like)

Post order
- Skill Build
- Tome Build
- Summary and Item build

Lets start shall we!

Things you will NEED for later on
- Jaki Stone (i Very highly Suggest getting Steel raid,hunt raid, and teeth raid to lvl 9 and then Lvling them up FIRST out of any skill in your affinity, then you Jaki stone and finish your build
- Arcane coins and bullion
- Patience as this is low rate

As rayan is a heavily t4 and t5 dependent class i will mostly focus on that.

Skill Points build

Tier 1 Asc - For now you want to just focus on leveling. However build wise you should have something like the image below. If you want to save points choose between Traceless or Melted shadow and don't get both. Traceless Is only good when you have the Ants's way tome (with charm) for 9 skill eva for the duration of traceless. Melted shadow is a very underrated skill in t5 pvp and can keep you alive, so choose wisely.

Tier 2 Asc - So you've started getting somewhere, Keep focusing on Levels (do dailies that don't require killing mobs, as you don't have attack skills yet) I recommend this skill build for tier 2 (same with other affinities too)

Tier 3 Asc - Alright so now you can start to utilize your t3 clone to kill some mobs if you are still struggling with lvling. for the most part i suggest this skill build. if you want to save skill points you can remove points in shadow return for the time being (it is still a very good skill)

Tier 4 Asc - Alright! now you have your attack abilities and can actually farm/do things effectively. Basically you just want to follow this skill build (if you removed points from traceless/melted shadow or shadow return, put them into bloodychop to get it to lvl 9 (bare in mind bloody chop will be removed from the build much much later as Chroma CS will out power it in every way, for grinding and starters keep Bloody Chop).

Tier 5 Asc!  - You've made it! Welcome to the part where rayan becomes a wrecking ball. (if you removed points in the skills mentioned above you can max out void to prep for chroma (i don't rly use it so i keep mine lvl 3). At this point you Max everything in the t5 Tree, Unless you make void lvl 3 like i do temp. Now you have all the abilities to play Rayan Effectively!

Now onto the Tome build

Your main page as Rayan in general is the Dance page. therefore as fuwa we focus on that more! We need to have blood swallow and death fate tomed to deal more dmg with Bloody Chop and Celestial Slay. If you follow so far your tomes should look like this at first

As you are lvling your chroma and such you can start to put points into the Shadow Tome Page alittle more with at lvl 45 chroma being like this to lower the cd of invis even more.

if you want to focus more On Invis and or Being an annoyance you will need to tweek the tomes around alittle (sadly there isnt much room for change untill you get higher lvl chroma).

item builds

So as we all will be starting off with nothing, i suggest your first order of doing things is to work on the following
- Getting Resistance rings from the Elder in Jadeon

- Getting Evasion Rings from the Elysium Proclamation Grinding Celestial vanguards in Kunlun

- Getting a basic necklace to start, i recommend a necklace of Ascension, You can get it by farming the Lord EarthForce boss in Shura

- First of All, Armor/weapon wise i recommend you start with 135 Asc Honor gem gear and get the weapon to +8 max for smoother grinding. it costs 150 Honor gems per piece so 600 total.

- While you're working on everything i suggest you spam as many BG's as you can to stockpile Courage for Bg gear, With my build you will have a Bg set with a ST weapon, I will make a guide later more in-depth focusing on Advanced gears and such as this is just for starters

- For a Esscense i recommend you get at-least a Libra essence, As it gives you enough Starter stats to get your where you want to be in PvP. This costs 6561 gold and 65k Affinity points.

- For espers at the start it is not really important, i will add that more in my Advanced gear guide.

Summary and Additional Notes

Fuwa rayan is a Disliked Class/Affinity because it is known to be (cheap/unfair) However you should play what you want! just like how others will play other Strong Picks.

With that being said in PvP you want to focus on learning when to go in and when to go out, Primarily you are a 1v1/1v2 Class, You need to learn how to rotate your invis, when to go all in and when to back away from a fight to avoid death.

Generally you want to be an annoyance by using hunt raid 2 to remove your targets ability to cast Movement buffs and you can utilize Teeth raid 2 alot because of the extended stun and ultima summon. Your job is to be a pain in the a$$

Your weakest state is without a clone, Try to atleast always have a t3 clone out if you arnt invis or have ultima out.

Primarily i try to build with Evasion so that way i can tank the larger fights, i swap to acc rings when i summon ultima or initiate an attack (like teeth raid).

Unlike your counterpart Dagos, Fuwa is a slower playstyle. That does not mean it isnt fun tho!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this atleast helped!

Feel free to use my referral codes and pm me whenever ingame 

- https://jadedynasty.online/?page=register&ref=544
- 8000750X000410008004100Z1cda1f
- IGN: Jakuta

Welcome and Enjoy your stay at Jade Dynasty Reborn Friends!

CompeR