April 20, 2024, 12:52:37 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

chrome tier guide, 4th tribulation

Started by kardszy, December 26, 2020, 03:42:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kardszy

when chroma level is at 38, go to ascended land npc (Youtem for me since I'm fuwa) ,
1st quest in chain: kill 999 monsters in asc lands (just invigorate away until it's done :D )
2nd : find 2 npc-s (timed Q): 1st in moontop hollow--> this one is tricky, go to elder of acaneness in jadeon,
                                             take the Q: "affinity -felkin (event)" -->yes even if you're not fel
                                             the Q will teleport you to MTH map where you backtrack to 1st npc
                    2nd in kunlun wonderland--> just run to it not far from entrance, I found the npc near a pavilon
                                                in western part of city of crimson in KLW
3rd: 2 boss fights in dragon mount (both at GoldFishPond area) to get to place just talk to empy land telport npc
     where you arrive at dragon mount, then when he ports you to empyrean gate, go back then jump off the cliff on
     west side, run then to gold fish pond and to platform where you have 15mins to fight 2 bosses

Good Luck and have fun  ;D

KillerWasp | WaspMan

Thanks for this, the 2nd part is indeed somewhat confusing for a lot of players. Especially new or returning players that have never reached that level of the game.
I'm an Administrator for the Community Discord and experienced Jade Dynasty Developer/Modder.
JD Induction ID: 7000780X000010015004100Z0da1ff
Head Admin for Swordsman Reborn Online and Developer/GM