March 28, 2024, 01:36:34 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Judgement skill bug

Started by azazel, December 20, 2018, 04:28:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

azazel

December 20, 2018, 04:28:48 pm Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 04:30:45 pm by azazel
Guys, I do not know if any of you voida fellas have experienced this before, but the Judgement seems to be not working for me as intended. I use it, it refills my Light energy up so I can (let's say) spam Heavenly Survival, but when the Light energy in the bar gets drained, sometimes it may end up in a Dark number. Casting Judgement again would cause the bar being refilled with Dark energy, making me unable to use my Light skills efficiently. To prevent this I have to use some Light skill in order to avoid my bar being refilled with wrong type of energy. I DO NOT use any kind of Dark skills, that is why it is kinda irritating to me.

Has anyone else faced this? Any input would be appreciated, thanx ;)
Do you want to get some nice rewards for your new account? Then do not hesitate and use the links below. We will both get amazing stuff in the game ;)

Refferal link for the account registration:
https://jadedynasty.online/?page=register&ref=5040
Inductor code: 6000706X000010059004300Z11da1f

shamito86

It is not a bug, if the light meter is in the multiplication of 5, once drained, u wont change from light to dark. The multiplication may change as you cast light skills which is not in the same multiplication, eg Heavenly Prosperity 9/9 will give 9 light points and disrupted the values.

But you can still bypass the problem by maxing both Brilliance and First Dust Tome, plus maxing all your origin skills, so that no matter you're starting with dark or light mode before casting LJ.