April 26, 2024, 12:55:17 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

40,000 Power Guide - Saint Seiya Online

Started by tesla152, August 30, 2019, 02:31:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tesla152

Many in the game suffer trying to reach 40k, and the truth is understandable. Until recently I was dying to get power. But now having reached that amount I can see what were the keys to accumulate such power and here is the list:

-If you arrived at level 59 and like me you already did all the main and secondary missions possible, then now abound in gold and "GOLD" (the latter is important for trades and purchases between players). Now the time comes to know Manage it to buy.

- Get 30 horse emblems either by dungeons or by purchase. There are currently people who sell them super cheap if they look well; They collect 30 and clicking on the item will take them to the npc that sells the horse. This when mounted will give them almost 200 power.

- Make events to fill the calendar, especially those that award roulette. Also, do the 0/9 trial many times, to get spheres of cosmos, alchemy books, emblems of cosmos, tokens, and gold, of both items. The important thing here is that they can obtain "galaxies" that are purple items with a drawing galaxy. Put 10 of those together and when you click on them, you will take them to the npc that will change them for a DORADO cosmo emblem (these are the best).

* It is advisable to buy a level 5 alchemy book in the shop (menu 'J'), which when used will create a MAIN GOLDEN emblem of cosmos that has twice the power (EJ: a common level 1 gold has 101 power, This will be 202, and it will always be double). If you use a golden emblem and stack it on another, you will add 110 on the level bar. If they manage to bring the golden emblems to level 5, they will grant 505 of power and the GOLDEN GOLD will give 1110.

** Each class can obtain a PROTECTIVE EMBLEM that reinforces the cosmos system in the MAIN place. These are achieved by reaching the vendors of the square that are aligned with each other, to use them press V and in the second tab you will see the progress in the golden knights, look for the one that gives them a star icon (pegasus: aioros / dragon: Pound / Swan: Aquarius / Phenix: Virgo / Andromeda: Pisces). then click on the blue name to go to the corresponding npc and buy your guardian emblem (it costs 30,000), it is essential because it increases the same as a normal golden emblem, and it is easier to level up because it is violet.

It is convenient to accumulate points of cosmos, for when we get books and so we spend less and have more chance of reaching the 5th level of creation, which creates the gold.
- Get all the bronze armor of first level and if possible some of the second and increase them at least 2 levels, to have a little more power, since the armor has two frames; One shows the power it gives to have it like that, and the one below shows the power it will have if we dress it. Under this logic, if they want, they can go up one level to the main armor they don't use, since they give more power than the others. Improve the armor of your branch at level 10, your sign, both bronze t1 and t2.

- Improve your relics (items of level 15) at least to improve +6 or +7, and seek to improve among these three mainly the bracelet, which is the most powerful crystals.
* For clothes wear blood of 10 whenever possible. The necklace, the band and the ring are the ones that give the most improvement power.

- Collect 10 objects that are sold at 3k (those obtained by doing events-one per event-) and take them to the guild city where there will be a gray warrior who will exchange them for a key. This key is necessary to be able to open the bags or treasures of other guild cities, which can be invaded between 18: 00-02: 00 (Chinese time), be sure to go to guild of medium or high range, since the better rankeada this the guild more gold can win by stealing the bag. But CAREFUL, always see that those of the guild do not approach, also opening the bag takes 100 seconds. The bags are placed on different sides of the map but always around the same coordinates. tip: do not attack mobs during the search to avoid notifications of invasion of said guild.

- Use the new amulets that the npcs gives near the races to invoke mobs at the end of the different instances (they are green crystals that are applied to various events, for example: the aioros and the houses of the sanctuary) .When they beat the boss , you can use them. The mobs that appear are half complicated, but if they win they can get better items. You can use it once for each person who has it.

- Improve your crafting, especially that of the third section that is to make runes, which are used to increase the power of your clothing.

- The other resource to increase power is to use the auction and look for better items at a reasonable price. The time will come that they lack 300 of power and the truth is that paying 150k for something that adds 100 or more of power is a goal. I recommend you look for a band and ring necklace, those are the most powerful and you can getr good power differences at a moderate price.

- I almost forgot, do not forget to go to the world boss instances (wolf hicchi, ohkko in rozan, gemini, ect.) The stronger the boss, the more gold the chest will have to open. These chests leave on different sides of the boss's surroundings once defeated. Remember the locations so they are able to grab as much gold as possible, and watch out for the pk that don't attack them

I recommend you look in saga that it is easy to obtain gold and there are not so many geeks pk Mad These bosses appear at 12:30 in China on certain channels, just look from the 3rd flap in events and take them to the place.

In themselves these are useful keys to arrive safely at 40k, they are no mystery just a highlight of what should be done to my liking
And remember that in the guild we are always fasting, changing items and other tasks. I hope it has been helpful