April 26, 2024, 11:58:26 pm

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

How To Enhance And Extract

Started by tesla152, September 01, 2019, 06:11:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tesla152

As I feel this is a large field of interest that has not been addressed well ingame to most foreigners, I'll hereby explain the importance of extracting and enhancing.

Q: What is extracting? How does it benefit me?
A: Extracting gears yields you certain materials that are necessary to enhance your accessories, this becomes an integral part of your armor score at a later stage and you certainly want to start doing this at a lower level.

Q: What is enhancing?
A: Not to be mistaken for upgrading, enhancements only apply to certain accessories, and these are the accessories that you obtain during the tutorial level of the game and there are only one set in the entire game. Enhancing an accessory will upgrade it's rarity and greatly increase its stats.

To start off, you access your extraction menu simply by clicking on this yellow tab located in your inventory screen.

This will bring up the menu, the meter indicates how much energy the box has. In this case, mine sits at 0/6380. Once the meter depletes, you'll have to replenish it in order to perform any further extractions.

Equipments highlighted with flashing borders indicates that it can be extracted.

Once chosen, you'll get to see a list of items that may be obtained, ranging from highest to lowest chance. With the exception of the cherries/potions, the others are all useful materials that you want to look out for.

With that said, I highly recommend that you take the opportunity to extract every single piece of equipment that goes over level 35, as it'll save you lots of trouble later on when you're aiming for that 40k cosmo.

Moving on, the next tab is your enhancement menu.

As shown above, only the Spirit Pebble/Badge/Bracelet may be enhanced, it will show you a list of required material for enhancing.